On the reading side, I am still very much enjoying my kindle and reading a range of cozy mystery and romance. It has been fun to interact, at least 'virtually' with other writers and readers. I have to admit I am not quite sure what "New Age" or "Contemporary Romance" actually are, but maybe I will figure out as I read some of them. My "to be read" list is pretty steep on the kindle and I have a stack of the "real" books besides. Unfortunately, I also have a number of them yet to write reviews on.
So other than the usual eat better, exercise more, and lose weight, what are my New Year's resolutions or goals?
- Increase marketing for Murder at Cold Creek College
- Finish Murder at Cold Creek Arboretum so it can be released in 2014
- Make a dent in the "to be read" pile and the "to be reviewed" pile
- Continue to participate in blog tours, maybe even schedule one
Speaking of Blog Tours, be sure to stop by for these already scheduled stops:
- 1/12/14 Playing with Fire by J.J. Cook
- 1/14/14 Passage of Crime (The Ernie Bisquets Mystery Series) including Guest Post by R. Michael Phillips
- 2/6/14 Spider Catchers by Marilynn Larew
And do have a happy and healthy New Year 2014!!!