- I "met" some great fellow authors and learned a lot from them through Clean Indie Reads, Rave Reviews Book Club, and twitter - their knowledge and support has been wonderful!
- The number of followers on the blog has increased and I receive many more requests for book reviews as well as continuing to participate in blog tours
- I changed out the covers with professional ones - thank you Victorine Lieske!
- I finished and published the third book in the Cold Creek series - MURDER AT THE GRILL (released 11/15/2015)
- I improved my marketing skills as evidenced by increased sales - my royalties for 2015 are more than for 2014 though I need to keep my day job
- I became a tweeter and it amazes me how many followers I have and how many tweets I have tweeted
What do I plan for 2016?
- I plan to continue to support my fellow indie authors on twitter, FB, and the blog
- I have a blog tour scheduled for MURDER AT THE GRILL - Great Escapes once again - and I'm excited about that!
- I have blog tours scheduled, but cutting back to about once per week to focus my efforts on writing
- Book 4 of the Cold Creek series is started with hopes to complete it (draft, editing, beta readers, editing, more editing) by November 1, 2016
- I have an idea for a new series (young adult) and started the first -- my hope is to finish that one as well by November 2016
- The last two mean less time gaming online and more time spent writing
- On a personal note, of course the usual - eat better, exercise more, and find something positive every day
How about you? What are your hopes and dreams for 2016? I hope it is a happy, healthy and productive 2016!