My goals (not resolutions) for 2021:
- Be kind. Do something nice for someone, pay it forward, make someone else smile.
- Be productive. Keep writing and reading and remembering to leave reviews for books I read. No set words/day. Keep moving forward.
- Think positive. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
- Stay in touch with people I care about. It is too easy, with everything remote these days, to become isolated. Safe, not satisfying.
- Work on the travel bucket list (once safe to travel again) - this was a big part of the retirement plan, and has now been postponed until probably June or July, with Bouchercon in August in New Orleans. It's important to have something to look forward to.
- Strive to be healthy. COVID-19 has made it too easy to eat and sleep. Need to engage in a more healthy lifestyle.
- Continue to engage with readers and other writers in a variety of ways - maybe even figure out instagram on a mac?