Thursday, November 28, 2019

GIVING THANKS 2019



Each year I use this time of the year to "count my blessing" and be thankful - for even the simple things in life. . . How about you?

I am thankful for my family - for my sisters and brother, my husband, his kids and our grandkids, my brother-in-law Zvi, my step-mother, my nephews and my cousins and their collective families. And, and of course, our three dogs - Sparky, Princess, and Bailey.

I am thankful for my friends - some of whom I see more frequently than others, some of whom I've know longer than others. Keeping in touch is definitely easier with social media. 

I am thankful for my health, for the health of those around me. I am thankful when I see our veterans and active military. I am thankful when someone does something nice for me or I see someone do something nice for someone else.

I am thankful for readers and other writers who have supported my writing efforts and provide motivation to keep writing. 

Each year, I say the same thing, and then forget. Maybe next year, I'll look at each day and identify something I am thankful for. 

For those of you who share this American tradition with turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes and green bean casserole...  I hope you, too, are having a great Thanksgiving with friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment