Wednesday, January 3, 2024

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year, hopefully with more peace, kindness, and tolerance.

As I reflect on 2023, I try to focus on the positive. For the most part, family and friends are in good health. Along with friends, my husband and I cruised to and through the first lock of the Panama Canal and later cruised Greece, Italy, and Malta. My husband and I visited family and friends in Virginia after not seeing them in 10 years. I met up with colleagues I hadn't seen in a while at conferences in Texas, and traveled to San Diego for Bouchercon. Most recently, we celebrated Thanksgiving in Nashville.

One thing, my husband and I have learned, with the passing of friends our age or younger, is that we don't want to procrastinate. I'm not a resolution maker, but we are working on our "bucket list" and planning more trips with family and friends in 2024. That includes Europe and Scandinavia, as well trips to the northeast and southeast to see friends and family.  A return trip to Nashville, both for Killer Nashville and Bouchercon, is penciled in as well.

Of course, I hope to read more, post more book reviews, write more books, and interact with readers and other authors all year long. Stay tuned!



4 comments: