Sunday, February 28, 2021

New Release Spotlight: MURDER ON MORRISON ( A Rose McLaren Mystery) by Liza Miles

Today, I'm spotlighting a debut novel in a new series by Liza Miles. I haven't read it yet, but I enjoyed my visit to Edinburgh so I'm excited about the setting already. I also like muffins and biscuits. And mystery.

Synopsis

The historic town of Edinburgh appears to be the perfect location for Rose McLaren to set up shop, creating delectable muffins and biscuits. 

But three years later, a death that seemed like an accident brings Rose face to face with a darker and more sinister side of the city. 

Despite several formidable warnings to stay out of things, finding a dead man on her bed is the final straw and Rose reconnects with an old ally from the other side of the fence. 

In her debut as a sleuth, Rose learns that murder, close friends and past enemies all have a role to play in the mystery which she is determined to unravel and solve.

This is the first in the Rose McLaren Mystery series. And the first is always the best place to start a series.



It's a busy month for new releases - you can find some other ones HERE 




3 comments: