It's that time of the year once again - a time to reflect on the good and the not-so-good. Overall, 2018 was a good year on all work levels - the day job and the writing. Lots of accomplishments for sure and hopefully more to come in 2019.
On the plus side, publications in 2018 included:
- Malicious Mischief (A Hannah and Tamar Mystery #4)
- A New Place, Another Murder (Sheridan Hendley Mystery Series #1)
- Foundations, Funny Business & Murder (Stacie Maroni Mystery Series #2)
Plans for 2019 include the next in each of those series... I suspect that will keep me busy (and out of trouble)!
At a more global level, the frequency of hate, violence and terrorism hasn't improved. As a year ago, with all the turmoil here at home and abroad, I will strive to:
- Be more positive and thoughtful of others
- Be an advocate and help out others as best I can
- Remember to engage in random acts of kindness
- Be respectful of others and their opinions, even when I disagree
On a personal level, I can't avoid the tried and true: Eat better, exercise more, lose weight... I'll add in there, take some time to relax. And since I'm behind, catching up on the books I've read, but not yet reviewed.
What about you? What will you be working on in 2019?